Purpose The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how we may collect and process personal data about our clients, contacts and suppliers.
Data Protection Principles We comply with current data protection rules and regulations which require that the personal data we hold about you be:
(a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
(b) collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
(c) relevant to the specified purposes;
(d) accurate and kept up to date;
(e) kept only for as long as necessary for the specified purposes; and
(f) kept securely.
How we use personal data We collect and process a range of personal data in a number of ways and mainly use this information for:
– the provision of legal services to our clients;
– maintaining and developing our relationships with clients and third parties;
– fulfilling our legal and professional obligations; and
– facilitating accounting and billing.
How we collect personal data We collect personal data in the course of providing legal services. Information is normally directly obtained from our clients but may also be obtained from third parties.
Information security We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed.
Retention of your personal data We will only retain personal data as long as is reasonably necessary in the circumstances and in compliance with our legislative and regulatory requirements.
Your rights of access, correction, erasure and restriction As a data subject, you have a number of rights including the right to be informed of how your personal data is being processed. You can also request:
– access to your personal data;
– correction of any information you consider to be incomplete or inaccurate;
– that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
– that we transfer your personal data to another party, or directly to you, under certain conditions;
– that we delete your personal data provided we are no longer under a legal obligation or otherwise reasonably entitled to retain such data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating your personal data It is important that the personal data we retain is accurate and current. Please call us at +30 211 0157301 or write to us at email@example.com to inform us of any changes to your personal data.
How to contact us If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to call us at +30 210 8315645 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.